Eggnog Ice Cream is so good and so easy to make, using just 2 ingredients
- soften your favorite carton of 1.4L or 1.5 qt of vanilla ice cream
- add 2 teaspoons of All Star Extract Eggnog Flavoring
- stir thoroughly
- freeze over night in an air tight plastic container
- serve in an ice cream parlor style dish or in a cone
Ice cream parlor taste using only 2 ingredients
- 2 teaspoons of Black Walnut All Star Extracts flavoring
- Your favorite carton of Vanilla Ice Cream 1.4L/1.5Qt size
- Optional: top with Sprinkles/Jimmies
- Stir 2 teaspoons of All Star Extracts Black Walnut flavoring into your very soft vanilla ice cream. I usually remove the ice cream i from the carton and put it in a large bowl for ease in mixing.
- Store overnight in an airtight plastic container in the freezer
- When ready to serve, scoop one cup into an ice cream cone or a bowl.
- Optional top with “Sprinkles/Jimmies”
Our power went out and we decided to make milk shakes.
- Use your already prepared cheesecake ice cream * or make a new batch..
- *(Ingredients – for your new batch)
- 1 carton 1.42/1/5 Qt carton of your favorite vanilla ice cream
- 2 teaspoons cheesecake All Star Extract flavoring
- Stir soft ice cream thoroughly together with the cheese cake flavoring
- Freeze overnight or for 8 hours in a plastic container with a cover
- Optional – 1/8 cup sliced fresh strawberries to milk shake
- Optional – or 1/8 cup fresh blueberries to milk shake
Milk Shake Recipe
- Scoop out 1 cup of Cheesecake ice cream to blender
- Add 1/2 cup cold milk
- Blend well
- Pour into your milk shake glass and add a straw, some of the mixture may be clumpy still, and that works well, when you spoon out the rest with the berries.
- Optional, place sliced fresh strawberries on top of milk shake or
- Optional , place fresh blueberries on top of milk shake
- Optional, use both berries on top of your milk shake
- Sip slowly and enjoy your strawberry or blueberry cheesecake milk shake treat.
Yield: Serving size, one approx. 7 ounce Cheesecake Milk Shake
Satisfy your craving for a delicious banana split made with cherry ice cream
- ingredients below
- 1 carton of your favorite vanilla ice cream (1.5 qt/1.4L)
- 2 teaspoons All Star Extract Cherry flavoring
- 9 drops red foodcoloring
- one medium size banana
- Swetened Whipped Light Cream
- Genuine Chocolate Flavor Syrup
- 1/8 cup chopped walnuts or pecans both are optional
- 1/8 cup flaked coconut – optional
- 1 candied cherry
- Allow your favorite vanilla ice cream to soften
- Measure out 2 teaspoons of All Star Extract Cherry flavoring to softened ice cream
- Stir in 9 drops of red food coloring and spread stir in completely for a soft pink color, add more for a richer redder color
- Freeze in an airtight container over night
- Peel banana and slice length wise
- Add 3 scoops of cherry ice cream
- Top with sweetened whipped light cream
- Pour Genuine Chocolate flavor syrup over cream
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes
- Sprinkle with chopped walnuts or pecans
- Finish off with one candied cherry
Red or Blue or to compliment you..try All Star Extract’s Bubblegum Flavoring to create delicious Bubblegum Ice Cream.
- 2 teaspoons All Star Extracts Bubblegum Flavoring
- 1.42/1.5 Qt of your favorite vanilla ice cream
- For pink bubble gum ice cream add 10 drops of red food coloring OR for a blue bubblegum ice cream, add 10 drops of blue food coloring
- Let ice cream thaw a few minutes then spoon to your mixing bowl
- Mix until soft
- Add in the 2 teaspoons of All Star Bubblegum Flavoring
- Now decide on red or blue bubblegum ice cream and use the color drops you need
- Freeze for 8 hours or overnight in a plastic container with a cover or return to ice cream carton.
- Yield: Makes 12 (1/2) cup servings
- Put into an ice cream cone or dish, enjoy!!
You are enjoying your vanilla ice cream then get a call that company is on the way, quickly turn your carton of vanilla ice cream into cheesecake flavored ice cream.
- 1.42 L/1.5Qt Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 teaspoons of All Star Extracts Cheesecake Flavoring
- Mix in mixer
- eat immediately for soft serve or freeze for 2 hours for hard serve
- Yield – 12 – 1/2 cup servings
Using our favorite oatmeal cookie recipe omitting the raisins and adding in white chocolate and chocolate chips and of course 1 1/2 teaspoons of All Star Extract Butterscotch Flavoring
Directions for a Yield of 3 dozen – 2 inch cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees, use ungreased cookie sheets
- 2/3 cup granulated
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- one stick melted butter
- 1/2 cup melted shortening
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of All Star Extract Butterscotch Flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups quick cooking or old fashion oats
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 c white chocolate chips
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Do NOT grease or flour pan.
- Mix all ingredients together in the order as shown above for best results, stirring swiftly or mixing in electric mixer.
- Carefully spoon out batter with a large tablespoon or cookie scoop
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes, remove and cool on cookie sheet for ten minutes
- Remove after ten minutes to wire rack
- Serve when warm or cool or freeze when completely cool
- Store frozen for up to two months