Our power went out and we decided to make milk shakes.
- Use your already prepared cheesecake ice cream * or make a new batch..
- *(Ingredients – for your new batch)
- 1 carton 1.42/1/5 Qt carton of your favorite vanilla ice cream
- 2 teaspoons cheesecake All Star Extract flavoring
- Stir soft ice cream thoroughly together with the cheese cake flavoring
- Freeze overnight or for 8 hours in a plastic container with a cover
- Optional – 1/8 cup sliced fresh strawberries to milk shake
- Optional – or 1/8 cup fresh blueberries to milk shake
Milk Shake Recipe
- Scoop out 1 cup of Cheesecake ice cream to blender
- Add 1/2 cup cold milk
- Blend well
- Pour into your milk shake glass and add a straw, some of the mixture may be clumpy still, and that works well, when you spoon out the rest with the berries.
- Optional, place sliced fresh strawberries on top of milk shake or
- Optional , place fresh blueberries on top of milk shake
- Optional, use both berries on top of your milk shake
- Sip slowly and enjoy your strawberry or blueberry cheesecake milk shake treat.
Yield: Serving size, one approx. 7 ounce Cheesecake Milk Shake